STMicroelectronic's ST7-EPB series programming boards can program all ST7 microcontrollers with OTP, EPROM, EEPROM or Flash memories, regardless of the package type.
Some programming boards support in-situ programming or in-circuit programming of ST7 Flash microcontrollers installed on an application board.
All ST7-EPB series programming boards are delivered with ST Visual Programmer (STVP), ST's powerful, easy-to-use microcontroller programming interface which allows you to read, write and verify ST7 memory and option bytes. STVP also provides a project mode for storing programming configurations and automating programming sequences.
- In-circuit programming or in-situ programming of various ST7 devices (depending on the EPB and the ST7 it supports)
- Supports executables in Motorola S19 and Intel formats
- Voltage: 5 V
- The EPB programming boards are delivered in a complete package that includes:
- Programming sockets for all packages in the supported ST7 sub-family
- Power supply
- Parallel port interface to the host PC
- STVP software for in-circuit programming