SPC5 HighTec GNU "C" Compiler is an Open Source high performing compiler (code size and compiling speed) designed by HighTec to make affordable to get started with SPC5 MCUs. Customer front line support is delivered by STMicroelectronics including libraries bug fixing.
HighTec compiler is delivered fully integrated inside SPC5Studio development environment and comes with 30 days free trial full feature license
The migration to Hightec commercial version is granted and effortless thanks to make file compatibility.
HighTec Compiler supports SPC56 and SPC57 product families.
One year license node locked activation code can be ordered directly from ST franchised distributors.
To install HighTec compiler download SPC5Studio from ST WEB (free download) and follow the installation procedure.
SPC5 Studio E2E Community is available on ST WEB.
1 year HighTec GNU "C" Compiler License
- Supports SPC56 and SPC57 MCU's including: BookE, VLE, FPU, SPE and LSP; GTM and MCS; Multi-core; Position Independent Code (PIC) and Data (PID)
- Compliant with ISO and EABI standards
- Offers latest optimization strategies
- Optimized for Auto-Coding
- Open Source libraries
- Support and maintenance service provided through STMicroelectronics first line support