FP-AUD-SMARTMIC1 is an STM32 ODE function pack. This software package implements a complete application targeting advanced processing for MEMS microphone arrays, including digital MEMS microphone acquisition, beamforming, source localization and acoustic echo cancellation. The processed audio is sent to a USB host and a loudspeaker connected to the relevant expansion boards.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
This sample implementation supports two kind of systems: STM32 NUCLEO-F446RE development board equipped with the X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 or X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 expansion boards and the STEVAL-MKI129Vx digital microphone evaluation board series or the BlueCoin starter kit (STEVAL-BCNKT01V1).
- AcousticBF real-time beam forming software expansion for STM32Cube
- AcousticEC real-time acoustic echo cancellation software expansion for STM32Cube
- AcousticSL real-time sound source localization software expansion for STM32Cube
- Complete application including all the acoustic functions in a unique example application
- Software graphic user interface to easily control parameters and algorithms from a host PC
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on a NUCLEO-F446RE board when connected to an X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 and an X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 expansion board
- Sample implementation available on the BlueCoin starter kit (STEVAL-BCNKT01V1)