The EMIF02-SPK03F2 chip is a highly integrated device designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise for interface line filtering.
The EMIF02-SPK03F2 is 2-channel, ultra compact, high attenuation filter available in 0.5 mm pitch WLCSP package. Additionally, this filter includes ESD protection circuitry, which prevents damage to the protected device when subjected to ESD surges up 30 kV.
- 2-channel EMI symmetrical (I/O) low-pass filter
- High efficiency in EMI filtering:
- S21 attenuation, -40 dB at 900 MHz
- Xtalk, in audio band, -60 dB
- Very low PCB space consumption: 0.89 x 1.26 mm
- Very thin package: 0.6 mm after reflow
- High efficiency in ESD suppression on input pins (IEC 61000-4-2 level 4)
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
- Packaged in lead-free Flip Chip
- Complies with the following standards
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:±15 kV (air discharge)±8 kV (contact discharge)