The ECMF02-2BF3 is a highly integrated common mode filter designed to suppress EMI/RFI common mode noise on high speed differential serial buses like MIPI D-PHY, MDDI, USB2.0 and HDMI.
The ECMF02-2BF3 can protect and filter one differential lane.
- Very large differential bandwidth above 5 GHz
- High common mode attenuation: - 23 dB at 900 MHz.
- High common mode attenuation: - 20 dB between 800 MHz and 2.2 GHz.
- Very low PCB space consumption: <1.1mm2
- Thin package: 0.50 mm max. after reflow
- Lead-free package
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration
- Complies with the following standard:
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 input and output pins:±15 kV (air discharge)±8 kV (contact discharge)