The EMIF06-HSD03F3 chip is a highly integrated device designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise for interface line filtering.
The EMIF06-HSD03F3 Flip-Chip packaging means the package size is equal to the die size. That’s why EMIF06-HSD03F3 is a very small device. Additionally, this filter includes ESD protection circuitry, which prevents damage to the protected device when subjected to ESD surges up 18 kV.
- Very low line capacitance to compensate long PCB tracks (2.5 pF typ.)
- High efficiency in ESD suppression up to 18 kV (IEC 61000-4-2)
- Very low PCB space consumption:
- 1.1 x 2.4 mm
- Ultralow leakage current: 20 nA max.
- Very thin package: 0.605 mm
- Smart pinout for easier PCB layout
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
- Lead-free package
- Complies with the following standards:
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4±15 kV (air discharge)±8 kV (contact discharge)