The STEVAL-CCA027V1 demonstration board is designed for the TDA7492 high power dual BTL class-D audio amplifier.
Due to the high efficiency, the TDA7492 device is assembled in PSSO36 and is able to dissipate the generated heating with the use of a reasonably small heatsink.
On the board some jumpers allow to configure the amplifier in order to verify all the features, such as single ended or differential inputs, fixed gain settings.
Standby and mute functions are enabled through the microswitches provided.
- 50 W + 50 W continuous output power @ THD = 10%, Rl = 6 Ω, VCC = 25 V
- 40 W + 40 W continuous output power @ THD = 10%, Rl = 8 Ω, VCC = 25 V
- Wide range single supply operation (8-26 V)
- High efficiency (η = 90%)
- Four selectable, fixed gain settings (21.6 dB, 27.6 dB, 31.1 dB, and 33.6 dB)
- Differential inputs to minimize common-mode noise
- Standby and Mute features
- Short-circuit and thermal overload protections
- Externally synchronizable
- RoHS compliant