The STEVAL-CCA044V1 demonstration board is designed for the TDA7498E high power dual BTL class-D audio amplifier.
Thanks to its high efficiency, the device assembled in the PSSO36 (slug-down) package is capable of dissipating heat without a heatsink.
Jumpers on the board allow the configuration of the amplifier in order to verify all the features as single-ended or differential input, fixed gain settings.
Microswitches are also provided to enable the standby and mute functions.
- High output-power capability:
- 2 x 160 W / 4 Ω at 36 V, 1 KHz, THD = 10%
- 1 x 220 W / 4 Ω at 36 V, 1 KHz, THD = 10%
- Wide-range, single supply operation (14 V- 36 V)
- High efficiency (η = 85%)
- Four selectable, fixed gain settings(23.6 dB, 29.6 dB,33.1 dB and 35.6 dB)
- Differential inputs to minimize common-mode noise
- Standby and mute features
- Short-circuit and thermal overload protection
- Externally synchronizable
- RoHS compliant