The STR710-EVAL evaluation board is a cost effective, flexible and open design board that demonstrates and evaluates the capabilities of the STR71xF series microcontrollers and all available peripherals.
It includes a high performance STR710FZ2T6 ARM7TDMI™ core-based MCU with 2 Mbits embedded Flash with best-in-class random access time and 64 KB on-chip high speed SRAM. This memory enables full freedom in development of large programs before custom hardware is designed.
The STR710-EVAL integrates a 2x16 LCD, LEDs, UART, CAN and USB interfaces, piezo buzzer and test buttons in a versatile stand-alone test platform.
A wide choice of development tool support is readily available from third-party tool suppliers.
- STR710FZ2T6 with processor running at up to 48 MHz, in a 144-pin TQFP package with:
- 256 Kbytes Flash program memory
- 64 Kbytes RAM
- Embedded 1.8V voltage regulator for core supply
- Nested interrupt controller and more
- Hardware features for evaluating a range of device peripherals including:
- I2C EEPROM
- SPI Flash
- 2x16 character LCD display
- 4 Mbytes EMI SRAM (2 M x 16)
- 4 Mbytes EMI Flash (2 M x 16)
- User test buttons
- Analog channel
- Industry standard JTAG connector for development tool support