The STEVAL-MKI109V2 is a motherboard designed to provide users with a complete, ready-to-use platform for the evaluation of STMicroelectronics’ MEMS products.
The board features a DIL24 socket to mount all available adapters for both digital and analog output MEMS devices.
The motherboard includes a high-performance 32-bit microcontroller, which functions as a bridge between the sensor and a PC, on which it is possible to use the downloadable graphical user interface (GUI), or dedicated software routines for customized applications.
- Compatible with all available ST MEMS adapter boards
- Controlled by the STM32F103RET6 high-performance ARM Cortex™ -M3 microcontroller
- Includes a DIL24 socket for easy MEMS adapter connection
- 3 V on-board linear voltage regulator
- DFU compatible for USB microprocessor firmware update
- USB 2.0 full-speed compliant
- Debugging connector for SWD/JTAG
- RoHS compliant