The Discovery-M1 helps to discover the INEMO-M1 performance features and to facilitate its evaluation. The INEMO-M1 is the smallest 9-axis system-on-board (SoB) of the iNEMO module family; it integrates multiple ST sensors with a powerful computational core: a 6-axis geomagnetic module, a 3-axis gyroscope and an ARM Cortex™ M3 32-bit MCU.
The Discovery-M1 based on the INEMO-M1, and including a pressure sensor LPS331AP, represents a complete 10-DoF open platform able to provide fast inertial application development using MEMS sensors and the STM32. The pinout of the two connectors gives a complete set of communication interfaces in a very small size, making the Discovery-M1 a flexible solution for effortless orientation estimation embedded applications.
To aid in user development and analysis, the Discovery-M1 demonstration kit includes a PC GUI for sensor output display and a firmware library to quickly support the use of the demonstration board features.
- Two power supply options: through the USB bus or from one of two external supply voltages, VEXT (from 3.6 to 6 V) or D_VDD (from 2.4 V to 3.3 V)
- INEMO-M1: 9-axis SoB, 13x13x2 mm size factor
- LPS331AP: MEMS pressure sensor 260-1260 mbar absolute digital output barometer
- INEMO-M1 pinout available on two double connectors
- SWD connector for programming and debugging.
- Two pushbuttons (reset and user)
- Two LEDs: user LED, power-on LED
- RoHS compliant