The ANT7-M24LR16E antenna reference board is a ready-to-use PCB that features an M24LR16E-R Dual Interface EEPROM IC connected to a 15 mm x 15 mm 13.56 MHz etched RF double layer antenna on one side, and to an I2C bus on the other side.
The ANT7-M24LR16E antenna allows system designers to evaluate the M24LR16E-R performance and capabilities, and to get started with their design.
To demonstrate the energy harvesting function, the ANT7-M24LR16E can be used in conjunction with ST DEMO-CR95HF-A demonstration board.
The application can be powered directly from the M24LR16E-R VOUTpin.
The ANT7-M24LR16E Gerber files can be downloaded from http://www.st.com.
- Ready-to-use printed circuit board (PCB) including
- 15 mm x 15 mm 13.56 MHz inductive antenna etched on the PCB
- M24LR16E-R Dual Interface EEPROM
- I2 C connector
- Energy harvesting output (VOUT ) with a 10 nF capacitance filtering circuit
- RF WIP/BUSY output with 20 kΩ pull-up resistor, to indicate that an RF operation is ongoing