The EVAL6474H demonstration board is a microstepping motor driver. In combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board and the SPIN evaluation software, the board allows the user to investigate all the features of the L6474 device.
The EVAL6474H supports the daisy chain configuration making it suitable for the evaluation of the L6474 in multi motor applications.
- Voltage range from 8 V to 45 V
- Phase current up to 3 Arms
- SPI with daisy chain feature
- Socket for external resonator or crystal
- FLAG LED indicator
- Suitable for use in combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2