The STEVAL-IKM001V1 is a kit composed of 1 EVAL6470H evaluation board + 1 STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board, and 2 samples each of ST’s L6470H and L6470PD devices.
The EVAL6470H evaluation board is a fully integrated microstepping motor driver. In combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board and the dSPIN evaluation software, the board allows the user to evaluate all the features of the L6470 device. In particular, the board can be used to check voltage mode driving and to regulate the L6470H parameters in order to meet application requirements.
The EVAL6470H supports the daisy-chain configuration, making it suitable for evaluation of the L6470 in multi-motor applications.
- Voltage range from 8 V to 45 V
- Phase current up to 3 ARMS
- SPI with daisy-chain feature
- Socket for external resonator or crystal
- SW input
- FLAG and busy LED indicators
- Adjustable supply voltage compensation
- RoHS compliant