The STEVAL-ISA070V1 demonstration board is based on the ST1S31, an internally compensated 1.5 MHz fixed-frequency PWM synchronous step-down regulator. This device operates from 2.8 V to 5.5 V input, while it regulates an output voltage as low as 0.8 V and up to Vin.
The peak current mode control with internal compensation delivers a very compact solution with a minimum component count.
- 4 A peak output current
- 2.8 V to 5.5 V input voltage
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.8 V
- 1.5 MHz switching frequency
- Internal soft-start and enable
- Integrated 60 mΩ and 45 mΩ power MOSFETs
- All ceramic capacitor
- Power Good (POR)
- Cycle-by-cycle current limiting
- Current foldback short-circuit protection
- RoHS compliant