The STEVAL-ISA079V1 demonstration board is based on the DC-DC monolithic regulator L6928D, specifically designed to provide extremely high efficiency.
The L6928D supply voltage can be as low as 2 V, allowing it to be used in single Li-Ion cell supplied applications.
Output voltage can be selected by an external divider down to 0.6 V.
Duty cycle can saturate to 100%, allowing low dropout operation.
The previous part number for this demonstration board was EVAL6928D.
- 2 V to 5.5 V battery input range
- High efficiency: up to 95%
- Extremely low quiescent current
- 1 μA max. shutdown supply current
- 800 mA max. output current
- Adjustable output voltage from 0.6 V
- Low dropout operation: up to 100% duty cycle
- ± 1% output voltage accuracy
- 1.4 MHz switching frequency externally synchronizable from 1 MHz to 2 MHz
- Short-circuit protection
- RoHS compliant