The STEVAL-ISA111V1 demonstration board is a 12 V, 1 A power supply set in non-isolated flyback topology using the VIPER26HN, the new offline high voltage converter by STMicroelectronics.
The features include an 800 V avalanche rugged power section, PWM operation at 115 kHz with frequency jittering for lower EMI, current limiting with adjustable set point, onboard soft-start, a safe auto-restart after a fault condition and a low standby power. The protections include thermal shutdown with hysteresis, delayed overload protection, and open loop failure protection.
- Universal input mains range:
- input voltage 90 - 264 VAC
- frequency 45 - 65 Hz
- Single-output voltage: 12 V at 1 A continuous operation
- Standby mains consumption: < 30 mW at 230 VAC
- Average efficiency: > 80%
- Fully protected against faults (overload, feedback disconnection and overheating)
- EMI: according to EN55022-Class-B
- RoHS compliant