The STEVAL-ISA115V1 demonstration board is a 12 V / 0.15 A power supply set in buck topology with the VIPER06XS, a new off-line high voltage converter by STMicroelectronics.
The features of the device include an 800 V avalanche rugged power section, PWM operation at 30 kHz with frequency jittering for lower EMI, current limiting with adjustable set point, onboard soft-start, a safe auto-restart after a fault condition and low standby power consumption.
Available protection features include thermal shutdown with hysteresis, delayed overload protection and open loop failure protection. All protection is auto-restart mode.
- Universal input mains range:
- input voltage: 90 VAC - 264 VAC
- frequency: 45 Hz - 65 Hz
- Single-output voltage: 12 V @ 0.15 A continuous operation
- Standby mains consumption: < 50 mW @ 265 VAC
- Average efficiency: > 75%
- Fully protected against faults (overload, feedback disconnection and overheating)
- EMI: in accordance with EN55022-Class-B
- RoHS compliant