The LIS3MDL is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis magnetic sensor.
The LIS3MDL has user-selectable full scales of ±4/±8/±12/±16 gauss.
The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
The device may be configured to generate interrupt signals for magnetic field detection.
The LIS3MDL includes an I2C serial bus interface that supports standard and fast mode (100 kHz and 400 kHz) and SPI serial standard interface.
The LIS3MDL is available in a small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Wide supply voltage, 1.9 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IO supply (1.8 V)
- ±4/±8/±12/±16 gauss selectable magnetic full scales
- Continuous and single-conversion modes
- 16-bit data output
- Interrupt generator
- I2 C/SPI digital output interface
- Power-down mode / low-power mode
- ECOPACK® , RoHS and “Green” compliant