The LSM6DS0 is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope. ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes.
The various sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the sensing element characteristics.
The LSM6DS0 has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and an angular rate range of ±245/±500/±2000 dps. The LSM6DS0 has two operating modes in that the accelerometer and gyroscope sensors can be either activated at the same ODR or the accelerometer can be enabled while the gyroscope is in power-down.
The LSM6DS0 is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package.
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.71 V)
- “Always on” eco power mode down to 1.8 mA
- 3 independent acceleration channels and 3 angular rate channels
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale
- ±245/±500/±2000 dps full scale
- SPI/I2 C serial interface
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFO
- ECOPACK® , RoHS and “Green” compliant