STM32F4 Access lines: Entry level and still an F4!
The STM32F4 Access lines are made of STM32F401, STM32F410,STM32F411 and STM32F412 devices. They are the entry-level STM32F4 microcontrollers for cost-conscious applications requiring performance, energy efficiency, integration and connectivity.
Access line, but still with performance and power efficiency:
- Performance up to 100 MHz/ 125 DMIPS with dynamic efficiency down to 89 µA/MHz in Run mode
- ST's Adaptive Real Time (ART) accelerator allowing zero-wait execution from embedded Flash memory
- Batch Acquisition Mode (BAM) for Always-on data collection, even when the core is stopped, and dynamic power scaling
- Low-power digital microphone interface for acquisition of up to 4 microphones
Access line, but still with high integration and compactness:
- Wide memory choice from 128 Kbytes of Flash / 32 Kbytes of RAM up to 1 Mbyte of Flash / 256 Kbytes of RAM
- Smallest Cortex-M4 based device available in the entire STM32 portfolio, down to 2.553 mm x 2.579 mm
Access line, but still with rich connectivity:
- Up to 10 UARTs, USB OTG FS, 2xCANs, and up to 5 SPI/I2S interfaces
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- QSPI and FMC parallel interfaces supporting a large choice of external memory types