The CR95HF is an integrated transceiver IC for contactless applications.
The CR95HF manages the frame coding and decoding in Reader mode for standard applications such as NFC, proximity and vicinity standards.
The CR95HF embeds the Analog Front End for 13.56 MHz Air Interface.
The CR95HF supports ISO/IEC 14443 A and B, ISO/IEC 15693 (single or double subcarrier) and ISO/IEC 18092 protocols.
In order to meet environmental requirements, ST offers these devices in different grades of ECOPACK®packages, depending on their level of environmental compliance. ECOPACK®specifications, grade definitions and product status are available at: www.st.com. ECOPACK®is an ST trademark.
- Operating modes supported:
- Hardware features
- Dedicated internal frame controller
- Highly integrated Analog Front End (AFE) for RF communications
- Transmission and reception modes
- Optimized power management
- Tag Detection modes
- RF communication @13.56 MHz
- ISO/IEC 14443 A and B
- ISO/IEC 15693
- ISO/IEC 18092
- Communication interfaces with a Host Controller
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI) Slave interface
- Universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART)
- 32-pin VFQFPN (5 x 5 mm) ECOPACK® package