The device is an off-line converter with an 800 V avalanche ruggedness power section, a PWM controller, user defined overcurrent limit, protection against feedback network disconnection, hysteretic thermal protection, soft start up and safe auto restart after any fault condition.
Advance frequency jittering reduces EMI filter cost. Burst mode operation and the devices very low consumption both help to meet the standard set by energy saving regulations.
- 800 V avalanche rugged power section
- PWM operation with frequency jittering for low EMI
- Operating frequency:
- 60 kHz for L type
- 115 kHz for H type
- Standby power < 50 mW at 265 VAC
- Limiting current with adjustable set point
- On-board soft-start
- Safe auto-restart after a fault condition
- Hysteretic thermal shutdown