The device is an off-line converter with an 800 V rugged power section, a PWM control, two levels of over-current protection, overvoltage and overload protections, hysteretic thermal protection, soft-start and safe auto-restart after any fault condition removal. Burst mode operation and device very low consumption help to meet the standby energy saving regulations.
Advance frequency jittering reduces EMI filter cost. Brown-out function protects the switch mode power supply when the rectified input voltage level is below the normal minimum level specified for the system. The high voltage start-up circuit is embedded in the device.
- 800 V avalanche rugged power section
- PWM operation with frequency jittering for low EMI
- Operating frequency:
- 60 kHz for L type
- 115 kHz for H type
- Standby power < 50 mW at 265 Vac
- Limiting current with adjustable set point
- Adjustable and accurate overvoltage protection
- On-board soft-start
- Safe auto-restart after a fault condition
- Hysteretic thermal shutdown