The HSP061-4M10Y is a 4-channel ESD array with a rail to rail architecture designed specifically for the protection of high speed differential lines.
The ultralow variation of the capacitance ensures very low influence on signal-skew. The large bandwidth makes the device compatible with 3.4 Gbps.
The device is packaged in μQFN-10L 2.5 x 1 mm with a 500 μm pitch, which minimizes the PCB area.
- Flow-through routing to keep signal integrity
- Ultralarge bandwidth: 8.7 GHz
- Ultralow capacitance: 0.3 pF
- Low leakage current: 70 nA at 25 °C
- Extended operating junction temperature range: -40 °C to 150 °C
- Thin package: 0.5 mm max.
- RoHS compliant
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- High ESD robustness of the equipment
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with following standards
- MIL-STD 883G Method 3015-7 Class 3B:8 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:8 kV (contact discharge)15 kV (air discharge)
- ISO 10605: C = 150 pF, R = 330 Ω:8 kV (contact discharge)15 kV (air discharge)
- ISO 10605: C = 330 pF, R = 330 Ω:8 kV (contact discharge)15 kV (air discharge)
- ISO 7637-3:pulse 3a: -150 Vpulse 3b: +100 V