This device is an automotive grade SCR Thyristor designed for applications such as automotive and stationary battery chargers.
This SCR Thyristor, rated for a 30 A RMS power switching, offers superior performances in peak voltage robustness up to 1400 V and surge current handling up to 300 A sine wave pulse. Its key features allow the design of functions such as a 42 A RMS AC switch (dual back-to-back SCRs) and a 38 A av. AC-DC controlled rectifier bridge.
Available in through-hole TO-247 package, this power package allows a thermal operation up to 30 A RMS with a higher case temperature of 126 °C.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- AC off state voltage: +/- 1200 V
- Nominal on-state current: 30 ARMS
- High noise immunity: 1000 V/μs
- Max. gate triggering current: 50 mA
- Ecopack® 2 compliant component