This device consists of two independent low-power voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
The input common-mode voltage range includes negative rail even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
All pins are protected against electrostatic discharge up to 2 kV. Consequently, the input voltages must not exceed the VCC+ or VCC- magnitudes.
- Wide, single supply voltage range or dual supplies, 2 V to 36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (0.4 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at 5 V)
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes negative rail
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ. (IO = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
- ESD internal protection: 2 kV
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to 150 °C