These circuits consist of four independent, high gain operational amplifiers with frequency compensation implemented internally. They operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages.
Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low-power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
- Wide gain bandwidth: 1.3 MHz
- Input common mode voltage range includes ground
- Large voltage gain: 100 dB
- Very low supply current/amplifier: 375 µA
- Low input bias current: 20 nA
- Low input voltage: 3 mV max
- Low input offset current: 2 nA
- Wide power supply range:
- Single supply: 3 V to 30 V
- Dual supplies: ±1.5 V to ±15 V