The TS921 device is a rail-to-rail single BiCMOS operational amplifier optimized and fully specified for 3 V and 5 V operation.
Its high output current allows low load impedances to be driven.
The TS921 device exhibits very low noise, low distortion and low offset. It has a high output current capability which makes this device an excellent choice for high quality, low voltage or battery operated audio systems.
The device is stable for capacitive loads up to 500 pF.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low noise: 9 nV/√ Hz
- Low distortion
- High output current: 80 mA (able to drive 32 Ω loads)
- High-speed: 4 MHz, 1 V/μs
- Operating from 2.7 V to 12 V
- ESD internal protection: 1.5 kV
- Latch-up immunity
- Macromodel included in this specification