The TSV52x and TSV52xA series of operational amplifiers offer low voltage operation and rail-to-rail input and output. The TSV521 device is the single version, the TSV522 device the dual version, and the TSV524 device the quad version, with pinouts compatible with industry standards.
The TSV52x and TSV52xA series offer an outstanding speed/power consumption ratio, 1.15 MHz gain bandwidth product while consuming only 45 μA at 5 V. The devices are housed in the smallest industrial packages.
These features make the TSV52x, TSV52xA family ideal for sensor interfaces, battery supplied and portable applications. The wide temperature range and high ESD tolerance facilitate their use in harsh automotive applications.
- Gain bandwidth product: 1.15 MHz typ. at 5 V
- Low power consumption: 45 μA typ. at 5 V
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ.
- Supply voltage: 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Low offset voltage: 800 μV max.
- Unity gain stable on 100 pF capacitor
- Automotive grade
- Increased lifetime in battery powered applications
- Easy interfacing with high impedance sensors
- Related products
- See TSV631, TSV632, TSV634 series for lower minimum supply voltage (1.5 V)
- See LMV821, LMV822, LMV824 series for higher gain bandwidth products (5.5 MHz)