The TSV61x family of single and dual operational amplifiers offers low voltage, low power operation, and rail-to-rail input and output.
The devices also feature an ultra-low input bias current as well as a low input offset voltage.
The TSV61x have a gain bandwidth product of 120 kHz while consuming only 10 μA at 5 V.
These features make the TSV61x family ideal for sensor interfaces, battery supplied and portable applications, as well as active filtering.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low power consumption: 10 μA typ at 5 V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 to 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 120 kHz typ
- Unity gain stable
- Low input offset voltage: 800 μV max (A version)
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ
- Temperature range: -40 to 85 °C