The TSV620, TSV620A, TSV621, and TSV621A are single operational amplifiers offering low voltage, low power operation, and rail-to-rail input and output.
With a very low input bias current and low offset voltage (800 μV maximum for the A version), the TSV62x is ideal for applications requiring precision. The device can operate at a power supply ranging from 1.5 to 5.5 V, and therefore suit battery-powered devices and extend their battery life.
This product features an excellent speed/power consumption ratio, offering a 420 kHz gain bandwidth while consuming only 29 μA at a 5 V supply voltage.
These operational amplifiers are unity gain stable for capacitive loads up to 100 pF.
The device is internally adjusted to provide very narrow dispersion of AC and DC parameters, especially power consumption, product gain bandwidth, and slew rate.
The TSV62x present high tolerance to ESD, sustaining 4 kV for the human body model.
The device is offered in macropackages, SC70-6 and SOT23-6 for the TSV620 and SC70-5 and SOT23-5 for the TSV621. They are guaranteed for industrial temperature ranges from -40 °C to 125 °C.
All these features make the TSV620, TSV620A, TSV621, and TSV621A ideal for sensor interfaces, battery-supplied and portable applications, as well as active filtering.
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V–5.5 V
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low input offset voltage: 800 μV max (A version)
- Low power consumption: 29 μA typ
- Low power shutdown mode: 5 nA typ (TSV620)
- Gain bandwidth product: 420 kHz typ
- Unity gain stability
- Micropackages: SC70-5/6, SOT23-5/6
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ
- Extended temperature range: -40 to 125 °C
- 4 kV HBM