The TSV85x, TSV85xA series of single, dual, and quad operational amplifiers offer low voltage operation with a rail-to-rail output swing. The TSV85x, TSV85xA series outperforms the industry standard LMV321, proposing lower supply voltage capability, enhanced input offset voltage, and smaller packages.
The devices are offered with either industry standard pinouts or with a power-saving shutdown feature that reduces the supply current to a maximum of 50 nA at 25 °C.
The wide temperature range, high ESD tolerance, and automotive grade qualification ease the use in harsh automotive applications.
- Low power consumption: 180 μA max at 5 V
- Low power shutdown mode: 50 nA max
- Low offset voltage: 0.8 mV max at 25 °C
- Tiny packages
- Extended temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
- Low supply voltage: 2.3 V - 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 1.3 MHz
- Automotive qualification
- Longer lifetime in battery-powered applications
- Higher accuracy without calibration
- Smaller form factor than equivalent competitor devices
- Application performances guaranteed over wide temperature ranges
- Related products
- See LMV82x series for higher gain bandwidth product (5.5 MHz)