The TSX63x and TSX63xA series of operational amplifiers offer low voltage operation and rail-to-rail input and output. TSX631 is the single version, TSX632 the dual version and TSX634 the quad version, with pinouts compatible with industry standards.
The TSX63x and TSX63xA series offer a 200 kHz gain bandwidth product while consuming 60 μA maximum at 16 V.
The devices are housed in the tiniest industrial packages.
These features make the TSX63x and TSX63xA family ideal for sensor interfaces and industrial signal conditioning. The wide temperature range and high ESD tolerance ease the use in harsh automotive applications.
- Low power consumption: 60 μA max at 16 V
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V to 16 V
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Gain bandwidth product: 200 kHz typ
- Low offset voltage:
- 500 μV max for “A” version
- 1 mV max for standard version
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ
- Automotive qualification
- Power savings in power-conscious applications
- Easy interfacing with high impedance sensors
- Related products
- See TSX56x or TSX92x series for higher gain bandwidth products (900 kHz or 10 MHz)