Camera based Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) are used to help the driver in the complex process of controlling the vehicle.
Characterized by the use of video sensors to analyze the envinment around the car and to "look" also inside the car for minotoring the driver.
Depending of the sensor position (Front, Rear, Side and Internal camera), they can address the following applications:
- Front View Camera Module
- Head Lamp Assist (HLA)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
- Collision Warning
- Pedestrian Detection
- Smart Rear View Camera System
- Back-over Protection with Emergency Braking
- Surround View Park Assist