Radar based Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) are used to help the driver in the complex process of controlling the vehicle.
Characterized by the use of short range (24GHz) and long range (77GHz) radars to analyze the envinment around the car.
Depending of the TX/Rx antenna position (front, rear and side ), they can address the following applications:
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Blind-spot Detection (BSD)
- Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Headway Alert
- Mitigation and Brake Support
- Pre-crash Detection
- Rear Collision Protection (RCP)
- Stop & Go