The TS4990 is designed for demanding audio applications such as mobile phones to reduce the number of external components.
This audio power amplifier is capable of delivering 1.2 W of continuous RMS output power into an 8 Ω load at 5 V.
An externally controlled standby mode reduces the supply current to less than 10 nA. It also includes an internal thermal shutdown protection.
The unity-gain stable amplifier can be configured by external gain setting resistors.
- Operating range from VCC = 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- 1.2 W output power at VCC = 5 V, THD = 1%, F = 1 kHz, with 8 Ω load
- Ultra-low consumption in standby mode (10 nA)
- 62 dB PSRR at 217 Hz in grounded mode
- Near-zero pop and click
- Ultra-low distortion (0.1%)
- Unity gain stable
- Available in 9-bump flip-chip, miniSO-8 and DFN8 packages