L9001 SPS (Simple Power Supply) device is a multiple power regulator for Automotive applications with one buck regulator, one configurable buck or linear regulator and one linear regulator. Its output voltages are configurable via discrete pins.
On top of the regulators, this device integrates a watchdog functional block, and a diagnosis functional block (under/over voltage, output current and temperature).
Device is capable of low power operation mode with main regulators still active and reduced power consumption from battery.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Flexible, configurable voltage regulator for multiple power supply schemes
- First stage asynchronous switch mode regulator (VDD1), supplying second stage regulator (VDD2), peripherals or μC [3.3 V/5.0 V/6.0 V/1 A]; optionally disabled
- Second regulator (VDD2), configurable as BUCK converter or LDO regulator, supplying peripherals, μC or μC-core [0.8 V to 5.0 V/1 A BUCK and 300 mA for LDO]; optionally disabled
- ADC LDO [3.3 V/5 V/100 mA] for ADC μC supply
- Supervision and diagnosis
- VS monitoring
- Over temperature detection
- Output supply supervision
- Output overcurrent protection
- Fail-safe functionality
- Output under or over voltage reset generation
- Configurable Watchdog
- Over temperature shutdown
- Low power mode