The VN750-E is a monolithic device designed in STMicroelectronics™ VIPower™ M0-3 technology intended for driving any kind of load with one side connected to ground.
Active VCC pin voltage clamp protects the device against low energy spikes (see ISO7637 transient compatibility table). Active current limitation combined with thermal shutdown and automatic restart help protect the device against overload.
The device detects open load condition in on-state and off-state. Output shorted to VCC is detected in the off-state. Device automatically turns off in case of ground pin disconnection.
- ECOPACK® : lead free and RoHS compliant
- Automotive Grade: compliance with AEC guidelines
- CMOS compatible input
- On-state open-load detection
- Off-state open-load detection
- Shorted load protection
- Undervoltage and overvoltage shutdown
- Protection against loss of ground
- Very low standby current
- Reverse battery protection