STA8089FG belongs to Teseo III family products. The device is a single die standalone positioning receiver IC working on multiple constellations (GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou/QZSS).
The device is backward compatible with STA8088FG, this enables fast customer application migration.
The device is offered with a complete GNSS firmware which performs all GNSS operations including tracking, acquisition, navigation and data output with no need of external memories.
STA8089FGBD can run also TESEO-DRAW the STMicroelectronics dead reckoning firmware.
- STMicroelectronics® positioning receiver with 48 tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels supporting GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS systems
- ST-DRAW (Dead Reckoning Automotive Way) supported (STA8089FGBD only)
- Pin to pin compatible with STA8088FG
- Single die standalone receiver embedding RF Front-End and low noise amplifier
- -162 dBm indoor sensitivity (tracking mode)
- Fast TTFF < 1 s in Hot start and 30 s in Cold Start
- High performance ARM946 MCU (up to 196 MHz)
- 256 Kbyte embedded SRAM
- In-package SQI Flash Memory (16 Mbits)
- Real Time Clock (RTC) circuit
- 32-bit Watch-dog timer
- 3 UARTs
- 1 I2 C master interface
- 1 Synchronous Serial Port (SSP, Motorola-SPI supported)
- USB2.0 full speed (12 MHz) with integrated physical layer transceiver
- 2 Controller Area Network (CAN)
- 2 channels ADC (10 bits)
- Operating condition:
- Main voltage regulator (VINL ): 1.8 V ± 5%
- Backup voltage (VINB ): 1.6 V to 4.3 V
- Digital voltage (VDD ): 1.0 V to 1.32 V
- RF core voltage (VCC ): 1.2 V ± 10%
- IO Ring Voltage (VddIO ): 1.8 V ± 5% or 3.3 V ± 10%
- VFQFPN56 (7 x 7 x 1.0 mm) 0.4 mm pitch
- Ambient temperature range: -40/+85°C