STA8090EXGA belongs to Teseo III family products.
STA8090EXGA is a highly integrated System-On-Chip GNSS receiver designed for high-flexible and cost effective solution addressing, trackers, hand-held, in-dash navigation and Telematics applications.
STA8090EXGA embeds the new ST GNSS positioning engine capable of receiving signals from multiple satellite navigation systems, including GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou QZSS.
The STA8090EXGA combines a high performance ARM946 microprocessor with I/O capabilities and enhanced peripherals. It embeds innovative power management unit for power consumption optimization.
STA8090EXGAD can run also TESEO-DRAW the STMicroelectronics dead reckoning firmware.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- STMicroelectronics® positioning receiver with 48 tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels supporting GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS systems
- ST-DRAW (ST Dead Reckoning Automotive Way) supported (STA8090EXGAD only)
- Single die standalone receiver embedding RF Front-End and low noise amplifier
- -162 dBm indoor sensitivity (tracking mode)
- Fast TTFF < 1 s in Hot start and 30 s in Cold Start
- High performance ARM946 MCU (up to 196 MHz)
- 256 Kbyte embedded SRAM
- FSMC external memory interface (NOR and SRAM)
- External SQI Flash interface
- 8 free running timers/ counters (32 bit)
- Real Time Clock (RTC) circuit
- 32-bit Watch-dog timer
- 3 UARTs
- 1 I2 C master interface
- 1 Synchronous Serial Port (SSP, Motorola-SPI supported)
- USB2.0 full speed (12 MHz) with integrated physical layer transceiver
- 2 Controller Area Network (CAN)
- 8 channels ADC (10 bits)
- 1 Secure-Digital Multimedia Memory Card Interfaces (SDMMC)
- 1 Multichannel Serial Port (MSP)
- Power Management Unit (PMU) embedding switching regulator
- Operating condition:
- Main voltage regulator (VINL ): 1.6 V to 4.3 V
- Backup voltage (VINB ): 1.6 V to 4.3 V
- Digital voltage (VDD ): 1.1 V to 1.32 V
- RF core voltage (VCC ): 1.2 V ± 10%
- IO Ring Voltage (VddIO ): 1.8 V ± 5% or 3.3 V ± 10%
- TFBGA169 9 x 9 x 1.2 mm 0.65 pitch
- Ambient temperature range: -40/ +85 °C