The HCF4010 device is a monolithic integrated circuit fabricated in MOS (metal oxide semiconductor) technology available in an SO16 package.
It is a non-inverting hex buffer/converter and can be used as a CMOS to TTL logic level converter, as a current “sink” or “source” driver, or as a multiplexer (1 to 6).
It is the preferred replacement of the HCF4050B in buffer applications.
- Propagation delay time
- tPD = 50 ns (typ.) at VDD = 10 V, CL = 50 pF
- High to low level logic conversion
- Multiplexer: 1 to 6 or 6 to 1
- High “sink” and “source” current capability
- Quiescent current specified up to 20 V
- 5 V, 10 V and 15 V parametric ratings
- Input leakage current
- II = 100 nA (max.) at VDD = 18 V, TA = 25 °C 100% tested for quiescent current
- ESD performance
- CDM: 1 kV
- HBM: 1 kV
- MM: 150 V