Universal Debug Engine®(UDE) by PLS Development Tools (PLSUDE-STM32) for STM32 32-bit ARM®Cortex®-M based MCUs, is a modern and powerful Windows®based development platform, for application development of the latest microcontroller architectures, supporting multi-core, multi-system and high performance embedded target designs.
Together with the Universal Access Device 2 family (UADxx), UDE supports the STM32Fx and STM32Lx series and provides built-in real time trace and flash support.
UDE provides deep-in support for all available on-chip debug resources and peripherals. Making use of all on-chip debugging resources, UDE provides high and low-level debugging support for all on-chip peripherals. This debugging concept based on a customizable set of standard components and core specific add-ons, is completely new and unique.
Application fields are debugging, flashing, real-time trace recording and profiling, as well as the calibration of microcontroller systems during the development, integration and system level test of the microcontrollers with high clock frequencies and multicore targets.
This product is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For the latest information on the specification, refer to the third party’s website http://www.pls-mc.com/.
- ARM® CoreSight™ ETM support including trace functions, profiling and code coverage
- Real time data visualization
- Programming of on-chip flash and external flash devices
- Execution time measurement
- CAN recorder
- Eclipse plug-in with unrestricted cross debugger functionality
- True multi-core debugging within a singular consistent user interface
- Support of the latest Cortex® -M7 based high-end devices with FPU and cache support