ARC CORE offers a complete portfolio of products that adds a direct value in terms of reduced initial development costs by offering a free of charge evaluation solution.
The Arctic Core embedded platform includes a complete set of features needed when building an Electronic Control Unit for the automotive market. The Arctic Core embedded platform is based on the open industry standard Autosar and is provided in source code for full flexibility and transparency.
The Arctic Studio tool chain provides a complete embedded software development environment for automotive embedded software based on the open industry-leading standard AUTOSAR. The tool chain supports all stages in a development project and provides tools for different types of tasks; application development, embedded platform development and system integration.
- BSW / MCAL configuration and generation
- Configuration and RTE Generation
- SWC authoring tool
- AUTOSAR standard version 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 (components available already)
- Comprehensive set of communication stacks, network management protocols, diagnostic protocols and OS
- SOMEIP, SD, FlexRAY and more transformers
- ICC3, ASPICE 3, MISRA and ISO26262