The Vertical Adapter is designed to substitute the device on an ECU version used during engine calibration.
All VertiCal hardware is designed to support a standardized tool connector, allowing a variety of calibration and debug hardware to be connected and reused.
VertiCal components are available to support a wide range of SPC564AXX devices in various package types.
Optional POLYPOD-TQ176 and POLYPOD-BG324 allow mounting the SPC564A70AVB176 and SPC564A80AVB176/324 boards on the application's module. The system can be integrated with an optional SPC56XVTOP-A RAM top board for increased overlay memory and additional debug connections.
- Support for LQFP144 and LQFP176 MCU production package allowing calibration systems to be built without requiring modifications to the standard production system housing
- VertiCal interconnect standard supported by multiple calibration tool developers, ensuring maximum flexibility in tool choice.
- On-board latch providing a 16-bit de-multiplexed bus interface from the SPC564AXX 16-bit multiplexed calibration interface.
- Support for Nexus-based debug tools even if application PCB does not include Nexus connector.
- Nexus functionality with 12 Message Data Out (MDO) signals.
- Support for full-feature calibration tools, via availability of comprehensive set of device signals available on VertiCal connector.
- Allows system calibration without impacting standard MCU I/O resources.
- Allows system calibration regardless of availability of standard MCU external bus.
- Board Size 30 x 40.5mm
- Target connector compatible with TQPACK144SD and TQPACK176SD