The STi7167 uses state-of-the-art process technology to provide a fully-featured HD AVC, DVB-C, and DVB-T demodulator/decoder IC.
It is a highly integrated system-on-chip, suitable for STB markets across cable, terrestrial, and terrestrial/IP hybrid networks worldwide.
- Integrated DVB-C or DVB-T demodulator
- User-selectable mode
- Compatible with low to high IF tuners
- Flexible clock management
- ADC for RF signal strength indicator
- Advanced high-definition video decoding (H264/VC-1/MPEG2)
- Advanced standard-definition video decoding (H264/VC-1/MPEG2/AVS)
- Advanced multichannel audio decoding (MPEG 1, 2, MP3, DD/DD+, AAC/AAC+, WMA9/WMA9Pro)
- Linux, Windows CE and OS21 compatible ST40 applications CPU
- 32-bit DDR1/DDR2 compatible local memory interface
- Multi-stream, DVR capable transport stream processing
- Extensive connectivity (dual USB hosts, e-SATA, Ethernet MAC/MII/RMII and PCI)
- Advanced security and DRM support including SVP, MS-DRM and DTCP-IP