Dual center tap Schottky rectifiers designed for high frequency switched mode power supplies and DC to DC converters.
These devices are intended for use in low voltage, high frequency inverters, free-wheeling and polarity protection applications.
- Low forward voltage drop meaning very small conduction losses
- Low switching losses allowing high frequency operation
- Insulated package: TO-220FPAB
- Insulating voltage = 2000 VRMS sine
- Avalanche capability specified
- ECOPACK® 2 compliant component for D²PAK on demand