The Network Infrastructure Functions Packs provide a comprehensive set of functionalities required in building a network, such as:
- Protocol converters particularly to facilitate cross-network communications
- Network topology management, e.g. mesh, star or point-to-point topologies
- Bridges, hubs, routers, and concentrators
- Data buffering, queuing and storage
- Connectivity for non-OSI/ISO native stacks.
Function Packs enable the integration of the most popular middleware components compatible with the STM32 ODE licensing terms. The middleware license allows the redistribution of the source codes and is integrated in the STM32Cube environment.