FP-CLD-AWS1 is an STM32 ODE function pack. Thanks to this package you can directly connect your IoT node to the Amazon AWS IoT platform, transmit and receive sensor data and commands to and from AWS services. This package can jump-start any end-to-end IoT development, saving you time in the integration of the different basic functions needed for a sensor-to-cloud development environment.
This software package implements application level functions based on the MQTT protocol and enables communication with the Amazon AWS IoT platform. Developers can use it to prototype end-to-end IoT applications together with Amazon AWS cloud services, to easily transmit and receive real time sensor data.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Wi-Fi module (SPWF01SA), and sensor devices (HTS221, LPS25HB, LSM6DS0, LIS3MDL, LSM6DSL and LSM303AGR).
- Complete middleware to build applications based on Wi-Fi connectivity, inertial and environmental sensors and to connect STM32 Nucleo boards to the Amazon AWS IoT cloud platform
- Provided software interface to access temperature and humidity sensor (HTS221), pressure sensor (LPS25HB), and motion sensors (LIS3MDL, LSM6DS0, LSM6DSL and LSM303AGR)
- Integrated Amazon AWS IoT C-SDK Software Development Kit for easy access to Cloud services provided by Amazon AWS
- Sample application for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 and X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 boards connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE board
- Free, user-friendly license terms