The SmartAcoustic1 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the NUCLEO-F446RE board and includes drivers for X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 (digital audio output system) and X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 (digital MEMS microphones) expansion boards. It includes middleware for audio DSP to perform acoustic beam forming, echo cancellation, and source localization.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. The software package runs with a host PC system connected through a USB cable to showcase some basic capabilities of the firmware.
- osxAcousticBF real-time beam forming software expansion for STM32Cubeo
- osxAcousticEC real-time acoustic echo cancellation software expansion for STM32Cube
- osxAcousticSL real-time sound source localization software expansion for STM32Cube
- Compatible with the X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 expansion board based on the STA350BW Sound Terminal® 2.1-channel high-efficiency digital audio output system
- Compatible with the X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 evaluation board based on MP34DT01-M digital MEMS microphones
- Compatible with STEVAL-MKI129Vx digital microphone evaluation board series
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on an X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 or X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 expansion board when connected to a NUCLEO-F446RE board